Sunday, July 3, 2011

I'm back

How exciting to be back in Birmingham.  I hope you'll join me weekday mornings as I re-discover Central Alabama.  Let's start the morning together on "Good Morning Alabama" starting at 4:30am.  Then at 9am tune in to "Talk of Alabama".  I plan on having a good time... do you?

But really, let's talk... let's get to know each other.  My only request is that we keep it all PG13, if you get my drift.  If you are HOT about something, let me know.  If something inspires you let me know.  If you know of something newsworthy or impressive, share it.  And certainly if it's something to make us all laugh, you've got to give it up and share.  My point, if it's on your mind don't hold back.  We can agree or agree to disagree.  Enlighten me.  There's still so much I do not know.

While technology is not my forte I am all for the social media revolution.  Soon, you can check me out on the ABC 33/40 website.   I have also created a new Maggie Poteau Facebook page where we can all become friends. Or you can tweet me.  Sound off on Twitter @Maggie Poteau

No comments:

Post a Comment